Click Here To Donate

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Bitter Sweet Christmas

Merry Christmas 2013!!


Its hard to believe that we have already celebrated Christmas! Christmas day was a bitter sweet day for me. I was so excited to spend Christmas with Addi, Colton, and Jon, however the whole day I felt this feeling of sadness too, because one of our family members was missing!! I prayed for him a lot throughout the day and was sad that he was not with us to celebrate. Even though we have just started our adoption journey, I know in my heart that we have a little boy out there waiting for us. Its a feeling that I have never felt before, but I know that this is a feeling that can only be felt by someone who is pregnant with a little one in her heart and not in her belly. However through the sadness, I am hopeful that this time next year we will hopefully have our little one home with us, and that brings me joy!! 

Some pictures of our Christmas celebrations: 


We celebrated this year with family and friends. Here is a picture of Addi and Colton with Great Great Mamaw Freea (Freda). We had so much fun visiting her and spending time with Aunt Vicki!! 



                      We also celebrated with our annual pizza and pajama party at Mamaw's house. 


                                     Addi and Colton were so excited Christmas morning!!


Christmas Eve at Mamaw and Papaw church, where Addi performed with her dance team. She did a great job!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment